Conversations at a Clothes Shop
Trying on Clothes
- Assistant: Can I help you?
- Lisa: Yes, how much is that skirt?
- Assistant: It’s $40.
- Lisa: Can I try it on?
- Assistant: Yes, what size are you?
- Lisa: I don’t know.
- Assistant: Ok, try a size 10. The changing room is over there.
:: Lisa puts on the skirt. It’s too small.
- Lisa: Do you have it in a bigger size?
- Assistant: Yes, here you are.
- Lisa: Thank you
:: Lisa puts on the new skirt. It fits.
- Assistant: How was it?
- Lisa: I’ll take it.
Returning Something to the Shop
- Mike: I’d like to return this please.
- Assistant: Do you have the receipt?
- Mike: Yes
:: Mike gives the receipt to the assistant.
- Assistant: Would you like to choose something else?
- Mike: No, can I have a refund please?
:: The assistant gives Mike the money.
- Assistant: Here you are.
- Mike: Thank you.